DFW TFP group announces its first official photo meetup! Let’s all meet and greet each other, and shoot some summer fashion pictures too!
Also, we’ll be holding #CROWN contest award ceremony!
Click here to see some wonderful photos from a previous meetup organized by our group member Jason, didn’t it turn out great?
TYPE OF THE SHOOT
Of course the shoot will be TFP (time for print). Everyone is supposed to provide his or her services for free, it’s a free form of collaboration. Feel free to learn from each other and of course network!
WHO IS INVITED
- Make up Artists
- Hair Stylists
- and of course Photographers!
I don’t think that at this time we can accommodate more than about 10 models and about 20 photographers. Therefore, please RSVP on the group event page so we knew who can come!
Summer is coming to a close and we should keep it colorful!
WHERE DO WE MEET?
Location: Addison Circle
The location has casual lifestyle areas, fountains and wide open park area for all types of shots.
Let’s meet in Addison Circle Park, at the gazebo marked on the map below.
There is a public parking garage across the street, or you also can just park on the curb.
Saturday, August 20 Sunday, August 28
- 5pm – models, hair stylists and make up artists gather under the gazebo and prepare
- 6pm – time for the photographers to come: this is when the photo shoot starts
- 8:30pm – end of the photoshoot
- 8:45pm – after party and networking at the Lion and Crown across the street